· Upon registration the first month and June’s tuition are due along with a $25 dollar registration fee, which will be non-refundable.
· Payment is due on the 1st of the month. Our tuition is based on 32 to 33 weeks of instruction and is divided into 8 payments. If payment is not received by close of business on the 9th, a late fee of $10.00 will be posted to your account on the 10th of the month.
· The last payment (#8) is in April and is a combination of April and May’s tuition.
· Any returned checks will be subjected to a $30 returned check fee. Any account showing two or more returned checks will be required to pay by credit card or cash
· Costume & Recital tickets CANNOT be taken home unless your account is paid in full. Tickets to any of our shows are NON-REFUNDABLE.
· Tuition will not be prorated for missed classes, holidays or school closures.
· We offer a 10% discount for tuition paid in full for the year by September 15th, 2018. (Can not be combined with any other discounts.) If a student withdraws from class the ofﬁce must be notiﬁed IMMEDIATELY in writing in order to stop billing on the account. You will be responsible for tuition until the ofﬁce is notiﬁed of your withdrawal. For payments made in full, no refunds will be made after November 1, 2018.
· All tuition, costume, and competition fees MUST be paid in full before a student is permitted to participate in any performance.
· If a student withdraws from class the ofﬁce must be notiﬁed IMMEDIATELY in writing in order to stop billing on the account. You will be responsible for tuition until the ofﬁce is notiﬁed of your withdrawal. No refunds will be made after November 1, 2018. After November 1, 2018 you will receive a credit which can be used towards other BDA programs.
· Forms of payment we accept are: Cash, Check, Visa & Master card.
Absences and Studio Emergency Closings:
· If your child will be missing a class, please call before the class starts to let the teacher know
· Students are entitled to make up a missed class; this must be done within 4 weeks of the missed class, by appointment only.
· Please check our Web site www.BroadwayDanceAcademy.net, facebook page https://www.facebook.com/broadwaydanceacademyandperformingarts or Instagram bdapa for snow and emergency cancellations. (No refunds or credits will be granted due to inclement weather closings.). Make-up classes by appt. only
Dance Attire and Etiquette- STRICTLY ENFORCED!
· Please see registration confirmation form for dance attire or website under class requirements.
· Cell phones, chewing gum, and jewelry will not be permitted in class.
· No street clothes or street sneakers permitted in the classrooms.
· BDA is a Bully Free Zone.
· For girls, hair should be pulled back in a bun or a ponytail.
· October 1st ~ Costume deposits are due. No costume will be ordered without a deposit.
· December 1st ~ Costume balance will be due.
· November 1st ~ Costume orders are placed by BDA, there are no refunds. Once ordered, costumes must be paid in full, no exceptions.
· Costume prices are $85 and up. If required, tights for recreational students are included. Competition Team $99 and up. Costumes sized Adult X-Large or bigger will be charged an extra $20.00.
· October~ Students will be measured. We do leave room for growth when ordering the costumes. Costumes are not custom made; BDA is not responsible for alterations. If a costume needs to be ordered after this date, (for any reason) there will be an additional $20.00 fee, plus we cannot guarantee costume delivery.
· Account must be paid in full in order to receive your costume.
· Dates for the recital will be announced during the year
· Dates for ticket sales (non-refundable). We are not responsible for lost or forgotten tickets.
· We cannot guarantee families with more than one child or children taking multiple classes will be in the same recital.
· Accounts must be paid in full in order to purchase tickets.
Parents of Our Younger Students:
Parents of children ages 2 through 4 must remain in the lobby the entire class.